With an extensive offering of development services, state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment, and project support, we are truly a full-service CDMO biologics partner. Our approach pairs our expert knowledge base with an open mind towards scientific discovery so that together we can develop an optimal way to make our systems work for you and your biologics project, no matter how complex it may be.
- Developing and implementing a range of commercial activities in support of revenue growth
- Researching and identifying new business prospects, developing and maintaining strong partnerships
- Organization, execution, and leadership of a consistent and efficient process for lead management and development within the defined sales territory
- Developing business analyses to support sales pipeline valuation and evaluate impact from changes in customer and competitive landscape
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree (BS, MS) in Biology, or related scientific/technical field of study
- Proven experience in client-facing commercial, sales, project/product/program management, or business development roles in a biologics CDMO
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive deep into operational issues that may inform strategic thinking, without compromising functional integrity
This role is field-based and can be based anywhere across the US, with travel in line with the needs of the business.
Interested in finding out more about this role? Click the button below to apply for this exciting opportunity through our talent partners, Lead Candidate.Apply Now